Sunday, December 23, 2012

Celebrate the Wins!

First, I want to thank each and every person that made this weekend one of the best weekends at Generation Church...EVER! There were so many people that served and several served at multiple services! The energy and passion from our team this weekend was electric. I was so moved as a pastor to see people excited and anticipating life change! I believe we are seeing more and more people get on board with the vision and mission of Generation Church. And when that happens....look out Satan, we are about to rattle the very gates of hell!

So let's celebrate: We saw 900 people exactly come through our doors this weekend, the largest weekend attendance since launch!!! Did we reach 1,000? No. Are we disappointed? NO! 900 people?? Are you flipping kidding me??! That's amazing guys! 10 months in, seeing that many people attend church just before Christmas is incredible!

We saw 31, yes 31, people accept the invitation of salvation....speechless. That NEVER gets old!!! We are expecting a huge baptism service next Sunday, so get ready GC!

We handed out 65 VIP packets (actually I think it was 75, because 10 did not turn in their cards). Amazing to see so many new people in one weekend!

I was overwhelmed by our Parking, Hospitality, VIP, first impressions and GKids teams...you all were amazing this weekend. 

I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all that you did to prepare the table for life change. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, enjoy your week. I pray that each of you get rested and enjoy your families. This is only the beginning church, so brace yourself for a wild ride in 2013! God bless, and Merry Christmas!
Pastor B

No comments:

Post a Comment